I am working exclusively with a Salesforce end user company based in Victoria London, who are on the look out for an experienced Salesforce Sales Operations Analyst
to Salesforce work closely with Group and Regional stakeholders to provide analysis of sales pipelines and material bids while assisting in the delivery of key projects.Skills:
MUST be UK Based
- 3+ years hands on experience with Salesforce
- Good sales process/sales operations experience
- Experience of larger orgs (hundreds of users)
- Preferably multi language/multi-currency
- User support, training and coaching skills
- Salesforce ADM 201 certified preferable
- Understanding of basic sales and account management processes
If you are interested in this role and would like more information send your CV to Marie Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you register your interest as roles like this do not come along often!
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.