The Salesforce Administrator will oversee all aspects of a new Salesforce.com deployment for a growing New York based organziation. The successful candidate will have a record of success in creating and improving processes, and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with executives, key stakeholders and business line experts to identify, develop, and deploy new reports, analyses, and business processes related to optimize Salesforce.com throughout the organization...
- Serve as primary administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 100+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development and business workflow requests
- Establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities related to Salesforce
- Work with executive team to build reporting, dashboards, and other analytics to support operation of the business and strategic decision making
- Assist in training of new users, and growing the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between stakeholders, users, and vendors of Salesforce
- Work independently with stakeholders to define, analyze, and document user requirements
- Proven experience as a Salesforce.com administrator, for a fast paced SaaS company is preferred
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Experience developing training materials and providng training support to end users is preferred
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with third party apps a plus (such as FinancialForce, Gainsight, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, processes, and user
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Paid parental leave
- 401k plan with generous employer match
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.