Salesforce Technical Architect | Denver, CO | $70-90/hr |
As a Salesforce Technical Architect you will be working hand in hand with developers and external resources. You will implement Salesforce as their main CRM. You will take on an architect role looking further into your own career with a well-established client.
We are seeking…
- 10+ years advanced CRM industry experience
- 8+ years of Salesforce experience in Architecture
- Strong Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with internal and external technical resources
- Ability to lead the project and assist others from a technical standpoint
- Demonstrate multi-tasking operations for cross-functional projects
- Previous development with Apex/Visualforce experience with Salesforce.com
- Ability to understand and adopt to new system implementation projects
- Hands on experiences with Non Profit Starter Pack and Bachelors degree
Hourly rate may be negotiable based on experience and certifications. Bonus opportunities may also be available. This is an opportunity in the Denver area to be part of a growing company and platform. You will receive company perks throughout the duration of your contract.
Do not miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and advance your Salesforce career tremendously. Interviews are being held next week.
*Send your resume now to Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Madison for more information at 303.558.4349.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.