Salesforce Director of Sales Operations - Redmond, WA- $180k
Great opening at a prestigious company for a Sales Operations Manager in the Seattle area. The candidate will be a driven, goal oriented, entrepreneurial individual who has experience with successfully overseeing projects.Responsibilities
- Be the point of contact for the projects team
- Overlook the efficiency of the system to make sure the business is profiting
- Have a good understanding of the industries market
- Improve productivity of system by evaluating efficiency
- Track record of increasing business profit by increasing efficiency
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience
- 3+ years of management experience highly preferred
This is an amazing opportunity to grow you management skills, in an amazing company who values their employees.
For all enquiries regarding the position or similar opportunities contact Alexandra at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the Washington area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.