Salesforce Analyst - London - Up to £50,000
My client a global end user, is looking for a Salesforce Analyst to help improve their sales processes and Salesforce system practices. You will report directly to the Head of Technology, and lead the operational support of the Salesforce environment, as well as sales processes, and system configuration.
This opportuniy offers a competitive salary, annual company and personal bonus, and great career growth opportunities.
- Salesforce Administration experience
- SFDC CRM experience
- Salesforce system configuration
- Experience working with SFDC 3rd party's
- Requirements gathering and working with senior stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and be able to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Sales reporting and workflow analyses
- Data Management
- Sales operations knowledge preferred
- ADM201 certified preferred
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy