Salesforce Developer - San Diego, CA - $60-$75/hr.
My client is seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer with interest in working in the San Diego, CA area. The company has seen recent growth and is looking for a motivated individual who is looking to commit to a contract to hire opportunity in the non for profit industry. This is a great position for anyone with integration experience looking to further their Salesforce career.Requirements:
- 4+ years Salesforce development experience - strong Apex and Visualforce coding experience
- Experience working with Lightning
- Agile and Waterfall methodology experience
- Strong API integration experience
- Excellent communication skills - experience working in a client facing position
- Salesforce Certifications highly preferred
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
as the client is looking to interview and hire ASAP!
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.