Salesforce Administrator | Denver, CO | $70/hr |
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be a leader in evaluating, constructing, integrating and deploying Salesforce solutions. You will ensure the Salesforce team is maximizing efficiency and capitalizing the full benefits. You will play a key role in supporting their Salesforce responsibilities and environment from time to time. You will collaborate with Administrators, Analysts and Project managers, from multiple internal and external teams to explain, implement and categorize important changes and enhancements to the dynamic, growing environment.We are seeking…
- 3+ years advanced Salesforce.com experience
- Ability to work independently and solve problems efficiently
- Strong Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities
- General knowledge of Web applications and Internet architecture
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with internal and external technical resources
- Demonstrate multi-tasking operations for cross-functional projects
- Manage all aspects of new user set ups and deactivations
- Ability to understand and adopt to new system implementation projects
- Bachelors degree in computer science, MIS, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical degree
Hourly rate may be negotiable based on experience and certifications. Bonus opportunities may also be available. This is an opportunity in the Denver area to be part of a growing company and platform. You will receive company perks throughout the duration of your contract.
Do not miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and advance your Salesforce career tremendously. Interviews are being held next week.
*Send your resume now to Madison at email@example.com or call Madison for more information at 303.558.4349.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.