Salesforce Administrator - Tacoma, Washington - $80,000
My client is in need of a Salesforce Administrator for a position in the Tacoma, WA. You will be working in a role that is vital to the company because you will aid in strategic and operational objectives as the primary administrator for a custom Salesforce program. My client is searching for a motivated, individual who will be a team worker and will be a part of a socially responsible company.
As the primary administrator you will have little supervision, leaving you to monitor and manage the database in order to make sure that it operates accordingly with the companies growing need for it. As the primary administrator for the company you will be in charge of training company users to use platform.Responsibilities
- Expected to work with a high level of confidentiality
- Work with executive management in order to continually provide developments for the companies platform
- Develop and maintain new Salesforce integrations
- Support users by giving technical support when problems arise
- Customer service help when working with clients of the company if they need help with the platform
- Experience of 3+ years with Salesforce portal development preferred
- Creating applications from scratch is strongly preferred as you will be improving the system
- Experience with custom reporting, modifying pages, views, and dashboards
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Interpersonal skills in order to provide Salesforce training for others
Become an employee of a company that values diversity as it is a factor that highly involves their social responsibilities, all while growing your leadership experience.
For all enquiries regarding the position or similar opportunities contact Alexandra at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the Washington area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.