My client, in the Financial Services Industry, is looking to hire a Salesforce Administrator for their Wealth Management branch in New York City. The candidate will be working on a perm basis. This company is rapidly growing and sees annual profit growth. The company is offering a base salary of anywhere from $130k to $155k + 15% bonus, depending on experience (other great benefits are included). This is a growing team in an established company.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will utilize your skills to make Salesforce services and tasks run smoothly for our client. This includes standard admin work as well as working closely with the Salesforce team members in the Los Angeles office. Trouble shooting, giving recommendations, and working closely with architects and developers should be expected.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- 4+ years' experience as a Salesforce admins preferred
- Salesforce certified ADM 201 strongly desired
- Proficiency with Salesforce object, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
- Additional Salesforce Certifications Preferred
- Past experience in the Financial Services Industry is required
- 3rd party integration experience (Marketo, Outreach, DocuSign, etc.)
- Experience in implementation projects using Agile methods and practices, preferred
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within Salesforce, which includes interacting with business users, technology partners, and sourcing partners.
- Facilitate business process review workshops and perform detailed analysis of client business requirements
This company is growing at an increasing rate and the role will not be on the market much longer! My client offers a top notch compensation plan and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within dynamic environment. Apply now to get an immediate response!
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com
or call 212-549-1459 ext. 3405.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
Salesforce, SalesForce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Force.com, Admin