Sales Operations Manager/ Salesforce Administrator- New York City Area- 75-90K
Mason Frank has partnered with an organization in need of a Salesforce Administrator/ Sales operations professional to join their team full-time in the NYC area. This candidate will assist the sales team to maximize sales productivity. This candidate will be responsible for Salesforce Administration, sales enablement, reporting and forecasting and sales cycle process management.
- Troubleshoot Salesforce platform
- Manage the sales cycle
- Create lead generation campaigns and report on them
- Maintain accurate records of sales activity, opportunities, leads and pipeline activity
- Track and report on forecasting
- Responsible for day-to-day configuration, support and maintenance of the Salesforce platform
- User account maintenance, create reports and dashboards, work flows, etc.
- Train end-users on the Salesforce platform
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in Sales Operations
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Salesforce Administrator Certification(201) a plus
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495 or email@example.com