Full-Stack Commerce Cloud Developer - Vancouver, BC - $80000 - CA$110000
Salary: CA$80,000 - CA$110,000
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job Type: Permanent Full-Stack Demandware/Commerce Cloud Developer - Vancouver, BC - $80000 - $110000
Mason Frank is sourcing for a Full-stack developer with Demandware/Commerce cloud experience in Vancouver. As a Demandware expert you will translate client requirements into technical designs, design schemas and integrate with content management solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of SFCC. Our client implemented Salesforce earlier this year and need someone to come in an own the platform. This role definitely provides the opportunity to have further learning and growth within the Salesforce platform. You will independently evaluate ecommerce products, establish standards, define architecture and be accountable for the necessary health of the overall solution. You will teach, mentor and share knowledge; improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns. The company provides a great compensation and benefits package.
- Develop, optimize and maintain web components for shopping, marketing and editorial content utilizing the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform
- Replication Management to ensure that marketing, content and product catalogue changes are released to the production sites in a controlled manner
- Partner with UX to ensure we are delivering a world class experience while optimizing the site conversion rate
- Develop and maintain the website style guide. Ensure all site elements are consistent with style guide and meet usability and accessibility best practices.
- To provide 1st Line Support for all eCommerce Applications, to maximize revenue and minimize downtime
- To log, investigate/troubleshoot and resolve issues reported in our ecommerce applications Create and maintain all tags and data feeds
- Proven professional development experience
- Understanding of the retail customer journey including ecommerce analytics
- Demandware /Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience
- Team player with ability to work alone, with self-starter abilities to prioritize demands and manage expectations
Candidates are encouraged to submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com
, or call 212-594-1495 for details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International SFDC / Commerce Cloud/ Demandware / technical / Vancouver / British Columbia / British Columbia / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT / Full time / Canada / Marketing Cloud / UX / UI / eCommerce / Marketing / Integrator