Salesforce Developer- Salesforce.com - Ann Arbor - $130-150K Annual
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 Annual
Location: USA, Michigan, Ann Arbor
Technology: Salesforce.com Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: October 4th, 2018
Salesforce.com End User seeking an experienced Lead Developer who can code apex and visualforce from scratch. The preferred candidate will be able to work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSQL and web services. This client wants a pure coder who has a proven track record of success.
The right person for this role must have worked with lightning components. Any SFDC coder with great interpersonal skills is highly desired.
- Create custom Apex and Visualforce code in order to create functionality aligned with business needs.
- Lightning component knowledge: Component Lifecycle/ Lockerservice
- At least 1 year in SFDC consulting or experience at an enterprise level org
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV-501) or equivalent experience
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Ability to build applications in a multiple organization environment
- Knowledge of Source Control Environments such as git, svn, etc
- Strong understanding of development design patterns
- Successful large Salesforce.com integration project
- Experience supporting Salesforce.com platforms internally for an end user or partner for at least 100 users
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud integration technologies, SOA
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
- Participate in requirements and solution design workshops with IT and business stakeholders
- Advanced experience with SQL, Excel, MYSQL, or Oracle
- Experience with cloud or middleware and other enterprise integration technologies
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Senior Developer/Salesforce.com/Archietct/ADM201/DEV401/DEV501/Michigan/Ann Arbor