Salesforce Analyst -San Francisco Bay Area- $70 per hour - 8 Month
This exceptional opportunity offers the ability to play a key role on Salesforce.com contracts, involving the analyzation, building, integration, testing, and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions. Additionally, you will collaborate with functional leaders to identify, define, and implement enhancements to meet business requirements in a rapidly growing environment.
- Evaluate and participate in plans for implementation of new Salesforce releases and applications.
- Assist in the setup, configuration, and management of this company's software to support business needs and growth in sales.
- Engage with stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements, proposing solutions that leverage the functionality of Salesforce.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors of the company to successfully complete project goals.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce administration or related experience. (3+ Years)
- Certifications or desire to pursue Salesforce Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Commerce Cloud Developer
- Excellent project planning and organization skills.
- Creative mindset to implement solutions that are scalable.
- Know APEX (Code from Scratch)
- Ability to adopt new technologies while maintaining the understanding of current ones.
Phone: 303 558 4346 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted (303) 558-4346 or email@example.com
. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!