Salesforce Business Analyst | Denver, CO | $80/hr | SF Certifications
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will help maintain my clients system of over 1,200 users. You will be comfortable meeting Stakeholders and business users in order to conduct the system analysis. You will gather business requirements, define cases and create multiple test plans. You will collaborate with not only Administrators, and Analysts but also Project managers, from multiple teams to define, implement and classify important changes and enhancements to the dynamic, growing environment.
We are seeking…
- 4+ years advanced Salesforce Admin experience
- Strong Apex/Lightening development experience
- Strong Dashboard and workflow experience
- Demonstrate managing over 500 users
- Demonstrate advanced skills in managing projects, timelines and people within a software
- Ability to understand and adopt to new technologies
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Ability to understand APEX and Visualforce
Hourly rate may be negotiable based on experience and certifications. Bonus opportunities may also be available. This is an opportunity in the Denver area to be part of a growing company and platform. You will receive company perks throughout the duration of your contract.
Do not miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and advance your Salesforce career tremendously. Interviews are being held next week.
*Send your resume now to Madison at email@example.com or call Madison for more information at 303.558.4349.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.