Salesforce DevOps - London - Up to £55,000
My client is looking for a Salesforce Developement Operations specialist to help improve their Sales processes and Salesforce system practices. You will lead the operational support of the Salesforce environment, as well as sales processes, system configuration, and user training.
This opportuniy offers a competitive salary, great career progression and company perks.
- Salesforce Administration experience
- SFDC CRM experience
- Salesforce system configuration
- Experience working with SFDC 3rd party's
- Requirements gathering and working with senior stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and be able to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Sales reporting and workflow analyses
- User Support and training
- System testing and debugging in the sandbox
- Data Management
- Sales operations knowledge
- ADM201 certified
- Platform App and Sales Cloud Consultant are a plus
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy