Salesforce Technical Architect - Kansas City - $90-$100 Per Hour - 6 Month Contract
This enterprise level health insurance company is looking for an experience Salesforce Technical Architect. This individual will be responsible for communicating with management and other employees to optimize the incoming Salesforce platform. This company is looking to hire an experienced architect within the next two weeks.Role & Responsibility:
- Use Lightning to develop, design and architect the Salesforce platform.
- Implement the Salesforce platform and integrate various technologies.
- Work in a team to determine how to augment the company through the new CRM platform.
- Must be on-site and local to the Kansas City
- Has experience with technical design and architecture.
- Works well in a team environment and has strong communication skills.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Hunter Sharf at (646) 415-8776, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)