Senior Salesforce Engineer - $125-140k + Bonus! - Greater New York City Area
Mason Frank has partnered with a company in the Banking industry seeking a Senior Salesforce Engineer to join their team in the Greater New York City Area. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to maximize the use of the company's Salesforce Platform. Responsibilities:
- Ability to gain requirements and tailor a detailed plan then put that plan into action
- Comfortable in an agile environment, being able to work in sprints
- Strong communication skills, being able to communicate with non-technical employees is preferred
- 5+ years of experience working with SFDC including Visualforce, Apex, Force.com
- Salesforce Developer or Platform App Builder certification preferred
- Data management and architecture experience a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce Administration skills such as the creation of workflows, reports, dashboards, views, page layouts, permissions, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Apex (test cases, deployment strategies, classes and triggers).
- Experience with SOAP/REST, SQL, XML, HTTP preferred
This company is currently reviewing resumes and looking to hire as soon as possible, if you are qualified please forward your resume to email@example.com or call Daniel at 212-594-1495.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We have a reputable history of successfully placing strong candidates in Salesforce opportunities with fast growing companies. We work with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New York and New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities of Salesforce.com jobs are. I specialize in Salesforce recruitment for the NY/NJ area. With my main focus in this area, I have great relationships with all of my clients, which equips me with the proper knowledge to assist in guiding you through the interview process. Apply now to secure your spot for an interview and meet the team! Learn more about the opportunity by contacting me at 212-594-1495 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.