Salesforce Developer - Harrisburg, PA
The Salesforce Developer has exceptional skills in configuration, integration and configuration. They will be responsible for the overall development lifecycle for the company's Salesforce department. This person will be asked to be hands on with multiple technology stacks, with the main focus being Salesforce.com (Apex and Visualforce).
- Functions as a member of an agile team that drives uer story analysis and elbaoration
- Performing hands on software development and testing
- User case testing and requirements gathering with all related stakeholders to assist Global IT admin
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Salesforce.com deployment OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce (APEX/Visual Force)
- Experience with AppExchange, JAVA/J2EE, other cloud technologies is a plus
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Salesforce Certified
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.