Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce.com - Denver, Colorado - $60 - 90k Annual
Seeking a Salesforce Administrator for an exciting role involving collaboration with a team of world class professionals. You will playing a vital role in multiple projects involving analyzing, building, integrating, testing and deploying Salesforce.com solutions. This position provides a stand out opportunity for you to become a member rapidly growing and profitable organization.Responsibilities:
- Eager to continue learning about the dynamic structure of Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce tools such as Work Flow rules, Process Builder, and Visual Flow.
- Developing integrations that will enhance the company's product.
- Support Salesforce configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals.
- Interpret approved solutions into actionable work and coordinate with your business relationship leader for priority and final expectations.
- You will be responsible for the internal implementation of applications and support the integration of third-part applications internally.
- Initiate, plan and execute projects and other assigned tasks in accordance with your team.
- Sustain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals and expectations.
- Must be able to demonstrate extensive experience in Salesforce administration or related fields.
- Experience with unit testing, deploying change sets, and common software development, practices, and methodologies.
- Excellent project planning and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple cross-functional project simultaneously.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies as well staying current on existing ones, pursuing experience and certifications in leading edge or primary technology areas.
- Remote flexibility
- Base salary + Bonuses
- Medical Benefits
Apply now to take advantage of this life changing career opportunity! firstname.lastname@example.org
(303) 558-4340 (ext. 4340)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.