One of the world's leading consultancies and a highly regarded, innovative Salesforce Partner, are currently seeking a Salesforce Solutions Architect to help deliver transformative projects and customer success, with enterprise clients.
As a Solutions Architect within the Salesforce practice, you will be instrumental in the design and deployment of cutting edge transformation solutions for the firm's clients. You will act as a trusted advisor, bringing your substantial product knowledge and strategic insight to bear. Furthermore, you will be a key part of the leadership team within the Saleforce practice, able to manage and develop a team of Analysts, Consultants and Technical specialists to produce solutions in line with the clients time, cost and design requirements.
To be considered, you should be have substantial experience as a Technical or Solutions Architect, ideally gained within a consultancy environment and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum Salesforce certification of Platform Developer I and II and/or Platform App Builder, as well as Sales Cloud or Service Cloud consultant and at least one Salesforce Architect domain certification
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of the end to end software delivery life cycle
- You will be a confident communicator, with strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to deliver complex information, in a concise format for technical and functional professionals
- You will maintain an up to date knowledge of key technology trends and best practice, to ensure an innovative approach to engagements
- You will have a proven track record of supporting sales teams and senior leadership in business development initiatives
In return you can expect consistent investment in your career, tangible opportunities for long-term progression, including Directorship. The practice offer market leading salaries and a generous benefits package which includes substantial pension contributions and support for certifications and professional development. This firm have a high performance culture, characterised by supportive team members and leadership, combined with a client focused approach.
If you feel that this opportunity could be of interest, please contact Andrew Rogers on 0203 868 5025.