Mason Frank have partnered with a growing New York City based e-Commerce company, in sourcing for an experienced Salesforce commerce cloud developer. The remote flexible after the first few weeks. Responsibilities
- Must understand eCommerce architecture, product, order and inventory flows in order to create detailed designs, architectural documents, and develop complex applications.
- Work with Sales Force Commerce Cloud for any site changes.
- Code and Deploy Applications in a Cross-Platform, Cross-Browser Environment.
- Be able to support the full code review and release management for SFCC.
- Ensure all developments are fully documented, go through a testing process, and meet high level design requirements e.g. data, customer experience, architecture, security, quality & operations, as well as regulatory & industry standards so projects are fit for purpose leaving testing & transitioning to live.
- Accurately report all development activity through timesheets, report on development progress and issues, identifying remedial action when required to address problems and keep development on track.
- Produce code assets in adherence to departmental standards. Work with user experience team to develop user interface concepts that support the intended purpose.
- Create slots and slot configurations, resource bundles, Checkout flow, import and export feeds
- Several years of hands-on experience in design and development of eCommerce applications using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation.
- Experience in Content Management
- Experience in creating the Validation Rules, Approval Process, workflows.
- Experience with eCommerce/Digital environment
- Good analytical and communications skills.
- Strong technical experience in production with Demandware / commerce Cloud
- Relational Databases such as Microsoft SQL and Oracle
- Source control processes
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 or email@example.com.