Salesforce Implementation Consultant -$80K-$110K + Benefits - Salt Lake City, Utah
A growing SFDC partner is looking for experienced Salesforce Consultants to their growing team! An excellent opportunity to work for an established SFDC partner with a well-rounded team of Consultants, Architects, Developers, and Project Managers.
Someone who can elicit requirements, suggest best practices, map out functional/technical solutions, meet with clients and who excels at being the bridge between the techno-functional. If you know the ins and outs of the platform, are a leader and an out of the box thinker….APPLY!Qualifications/Requirements
- 2+ years Salesforce CRM experience
- 1+ years' experience in a SFDC consulting environment
- Experience working alongside a SFDC Developer to tackle complex projects
- Proven success as a consultant at other organizations
- The ability to work with many different types of customers (from end-users, to middle
- managers, to executives)
- Analyze functional requirements and create innovative solutions leveraging in-depth technical knowledge of Salesforce and implementation strategies
- Configure and administer technical platform, and lead user inspection and engagement
- Provide deep, executive-level, CRM and Agile subject matter expertise to cultivate trust
- Attentiveness - good listening skills paired with the ability to discern the best course of action for our clients
To explore this opportunity and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call Joe at 212-594-1495 for more details on the role. Interviews are underway, you could be the perfect fit!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.