Mason Frank have partnered with a multinational client in the health-care industry in sourcing for an experienced Salesforce Enterprise Architect
The role is an enterprise domain expert applying broad technical skills, with deep industry knowledge and business acumen, in developing Salesforce value propositions that align business strategies on digital transformation and cloud adoption.
The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert in business strategy, application architecture, data & information, integration, security, cloud computing, technology, distributed platforms, mobile, and analytics. Responsibilities
- Design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems
- Manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale
- Articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture.
- Collaborate with Functional team to determine how best to implement solution (decisions around declarative vs programmatic vs AppExchange, etc.).
- Escalation Point for technical issues.
- Solution components that are outside of the Salesforce platform.
- Expert platform knowledge.
- Integration: Data Migration and technology solutions to solve business challenges
- Solutions design: Reflects business strategy in technical implementation and solution design documents for each implementation depicting data flows, data sources, data transformations, and data outputs. Considers the impact of his/her solution design on processing costs and efficiency and gathers internal consensus before presenting final designs.
- Technical consulting and implementation: Lead all technical implementation activities related to the setup, configuration, and integrations into the Data Management Platform (DMP)
- Multi-year experience in Salesforce enterprise architecture disciplines
- Good understanding of the architectural principles of cloud based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multitenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, etc.
- Good understanding of enterprise application integration, including SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments as well as common EA topics such as process orchestration, BPM, CEP, MDM, BI/BA, etc.
- A good understanding of the security processes, standards & issues involved in multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications
- Familiar with principles of network, application and information security
- Familiar with relevant (regional, vertical, etc.) data privacy and compliance requirements
- Experience of architectural frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, etc.
- Familiar with design thinking and similar principles
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.