Sr. Salesforce Developer - Salesforce - Bloomington, IN - $95-100/hr.
Title : Sr. Salesforce Developer - Salesforce - Bloomington, IN (Contract)
My client is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Developer to start working on-site in Bloomington, Indiana immediately. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively with all members of the Salesforce and the IT team as well as the client's non-technical business units. Furthermore, the client is a growing company and there is an opportunity to work a long-term contract, so the candidate must be committed to a long-term contract.
* Develop Salesforce solutions on the Sales and Service Clouds
* Use MuleSoft
* Develop or integrate new features and functionality that will optimize business processes, application integration, and improve the capabilities of Salesforce
* Translate business requirements into logical technical designs
* Perform standard software development tasks associated with the design and development of new applications or maintenance of existing applications using SalesForce.com
* Understand the Salesforce product application roadmap, proactively planning for enhanced business capability
* Ensure applications meet design specifications, adhere to standard coding practices and function per the requirements specification
* Demonstrated abilities with workflows, page layouts, training, reports/dashboards, user creation/deactivation, data loading and all other "administrator" functions within Salesforce.
* Advanced Salesforce.com experience
* Apex/Visualforce development experience
* Preferably Consulting experience'
* Admin 201 Certification preferred
* Developer 401 Certification preferred
* Understanding of SFDC governor limits and best practice guidelines
* Experience managing projects, timelines, people within a software or SaaS company
* Experience with standard SDLC and agile implementation techniques
* Experience with unit testing and test driven development a plus
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent certification or experience preferred
If this seems like an opportunity for you, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355) or firstname.lastname@example.org