Salesforce Developer - Windsor, CT - $100-$120k
A client of mine in the manufacturing industry is looking to grow their Salesforce Team. As the lead Salesforce Developer you will be responsible for helping with the migration over to field service lightning and post-implementation maintenance.Responsibilities
- Be the SME for configuration, development, integrations, and customization
- Be the Technical lead for everything Salesforce related
- Develop custom objects, code, Visual Force pages, Apex, reports, and workflows
- Develop custom solutions within Salesforce to meet business requirements
- Collaborate with administrators and project managers through all stages of development
- Experience working in Software development and Salesforce application development
- Certifications a plus
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to email@example.com and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.