Salesforce Developer - Waterloo, ON - $70 - $85 CAD per hour, OnsiteRole:
ContractDuration of Contract:
3-6 MonthsPay Rate:
$70 - 85 CAD
My client located in Waterloo is looking to bring on a Developer that will focus on the Salesforce implementation, bug fixes, maintenance and program support.
Your responsibilities include:
- Design and develop solutions on Salesforce, using Apex programming
- Build out the SFDC platform to enhance customer service and productivity
- Develop VisualForce pages using Lightning components
- Integrate 3rd party applications onto SFDC
- Create technical approach and design documentation
- Strong hand in Apex and VisualForce development
- Ability to work onsite in Waterloo
Interviews are being held and client is looking to hire ASAP. If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 646-415-8776 ext. 3233.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com . Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.