Salesforce Solutions Architect, London, Permanent, £80,000 + BenefitsSalesforce Solutions Architect, London, Permanent, £80,000 + Benefits
I am currently working with a global Professional Services business based in London looking to recruit a solutions Architect to join their rapidly growing Salesforce practice. The firm are known for their work with a wide range of enterprise level clients on Salesforce rollouts and global transformations.
Solutions Architect required skills:
- Full lifecycle implementation experience
- Able to exhibit strong technical leadership
- Experience with Agile methodologies on large scale projects
- Salesforce certification is desirable
- Previous consultancy experience
- Develop project strategies to solve complex challenges
- A confident verbal and written communication style, with strong client facing skills
Unfortunately our client are unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom. If you would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Ashwin Thakur at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact me at 02038266698.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.