Salesforce Business Analyst- New York City Area- $60-75K
Mason Frank has partnered with a client in the Nonprofit industy located in the New York City area looking for an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to join their team full time. This position is directly responsible for improving the strategy efficiency, effectiveness of the sales team and overall productivity as it pertains to Salesforce. The ideal candidate will be responsible for nurturing strong relationships between core stakeholders and clients.
- Work with teams across the organization to collect data and generate competitive strategies to meet sales targets
- Provide operational support to the Sales team, and sales operations teams in Salesforce related issues
- Serve as the Salesforce subject matter expert for the entire organization
- Administer system and analyze database metrics to ensure sales optimization
- Develop customized reports, dashboards, and processes within Salesforce platform to enhance visibility to pipelines, and forecasts
- Salesforce Administrator experience preferred
- Salesforce Administrator (201) Certification preffered
- Proficiency in working with 3rd party tools (ex: Tableau, dataloader, among others)
- A good understanding of business processes and ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues
- Experience in Salesforce Nonprofit Starter Pack strongly preffered
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org