Salesforce Administrator - Philadelphia, PA - $40 - $50 hour
The client is a widely known healthcare company looking for a Salesforce.com professional who is looking to assist in leading the day to day functionality of their Salesforce instance in a rapidly expanding office.
You will be a part of an already existing Salesforce team and will have the opportunity to collaborate on a daily basis and learn from talented developers, business analysts and a very tenured solution architect.Salesforce Administrator - Philadelphia, PA - $40 - $60 hourRequired Skills
- Gather information from end users and internal employees on application
- Declarative development skills
- Manage systems, communicate changes to the users, and effectively delivery any changes to the users
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment
- Proficient in establishing ownership of existing accounts and merging duplicate records
- Responsible for gathering feedback from users and delivering that feedback to the development team
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Salesforce experience within the healthcare industry
- Proficient understanding of custom reports and some experience with report writing within Salesforce
- ADMIN 201 Certification
Do not miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and advance your Salesforce career tremendously. Interviews are being held next week.Apply now for an immediate email@example.com