Salesforce Administrator - Palo Alto, CA - $100,000- $125,000
My client is a non-profit in Palo Alto who are looking to hire their first ever Salesforce Administrator. The Salesforce instance was only turned on in July, so this gives the chosen candidate the opportunity to make a big impact. Your role will involve supporting, scaling and improving the CRM system, designing both standard and creative solutions. The ideal candidate is a problem solver who is keen to learn more about the business processes.
- Create and maintain all new users, workflows, profiles, custom reports, and dashboards
- Work directly with various departments such as web design, digital marketing, sales
- Data management - cleansing, maintaining users, helpdesk, training
- Keep up to date with all new releases, and provide the best training for the rest of the team.
- Strong understanding of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience in a salesforce administrator position at a non-profit
- Experience using marketing automations tools such as Marekto or Pardot
- Familiar with Apex and Visualforce
- Strong project management skills
- Lightning experience is desired.
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certificate is preferred.
My client is offering a competitive salary, full benefits, including comprehensive Health and Dental, and a great company culture. This position will not be around for long as my client is eager to hire, so act fast.
To see if you are qualified for this position and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Ian at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 212-594-1495.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Administrator/ Salesforce/ SFDC/ Salesforce.com/APEX/ Coding/ End User/ Full Benefits/ no-profit/ Visualforce/ Certified/ Force.com/ SeviceCloud/ SalesCloud/ SFDC Developer/ Code/ California/ CA/ San Francisco/ SouthBay/ PaloAlto/ Mountainview/ NorCal