Salesforce Tech Lead - Wayne, NJ
Mason Frank has partnered with a leading financial services firm in sourcing for a Salesforce Tech Lead.
This role will be pivotal in driving new product functionality and customer requested enhacements to the internal software, and contribute to the project management software for clients projects.
This is a full-time role based in Wayne, NJ with no travel requirements. Role & Responsabilities:
- Implement new software features and client enhancements
- Architect, customize and configure new client implementations
- Perform unit and integration testing of code
- Work directly with customers to gather requirements and translate into system functionality
- Support existing functionality and address customer support needs
- Extensive experience with force.com development experience working with Apex classes, triggers, components, VisualForce pages, & SOQL.
- Advanced system administration and configuration (Objects, Reports, Dashboards, Approval Processes, Workflow Rules, Security and Permissions).
- Experience building web services that interact with force.com.
- Superb Communications Skills with a demonstrated history of working directly with clients.
- Collaborative work environment, opportunity to transition into managerial role in a short period of time
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base + bonus + equity
- Generous compensation benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, extensive PTO
PJ at 212-594-1495 (ext 3091) and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.