- Salesforce administration experience.
- Creation and maintenance of reports and dashboards using SFDC tools
- SFDC configuration skills- workflows, reports and dashboards
- Strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Great communication skills
- Experience using office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Create and Manage Changes to the SFDC CRM System
- Creation, enhancement and maintenance of custom objects, workflows, functions and configurations within the SFDC environment
- Carry out end user training, technical support and assistance
- Ensure data quality through monitoring, improvements and system maintenance
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Oliver Lockyer at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 8087 292
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy