*Relocation open within the United States*
This project is an incredibly exciting opportunity to work with one of the most sought after companies in the Phoenix area.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled and passionate Salesforce Developer to work with a Salesforce partner on a new and exciting project.
Opportunity to work on continuously interesting and challenging projects while getting to work hands-on with some of the newest SFDC & Software technology on the market before anybody else!
This is a long term project in Phoenix and is open to further extension beyond the initial 12 month engagement!
Duties and Requirements:
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and techincal/functional capabilities
- Prepare documentation covering design and code
- Assist in design and development of custom Salesforce platform and custom Salesforce applications
- Minimum 5 years of Salesforce hands on Development experience
- Ability to code from scratch within Apex, VF, and have Lightning exposure
- Strong experience with custom Applications
- Strong experience with AppExchange
- Ability to function with new technologies
- Minimum 4 years' experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Salesforce Development including Custom Objects, Performance Tuning, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, and Migration Tools - Heroku experience preferred but not required
- Minimum 5 years' experience with the full software development lifecycle
- An understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team oriented environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skill
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I/Dev 401
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Please email your reume to email@example.com interviews as early as today!