Salesforce Developer - Pittsburgh, PA
The Salesforce Developer with create and manage each CRM per department's needs in order to ensure efficiency and productivity within the company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analyze the business' needs and create keys for common solutions through Salesforce
- Test a variety of customization items and mix features into the platform to fit the needs of the business.
- Willing to work with different programs within Salesforce, like Pardot.
- Salesforce admin duties, which include but aren't limited to: managing user profiles, developing/managing fields, custom objects, record types, and page layouts.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Salesforce.com OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in the Salesforce platform
- Must exhibit strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience in Salesforce admin:
- Access to a computer and internet
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at email@example.com, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.