A Growing End-User is looking to upgrade their Salesforce team with a Salesforce Developer to take a leadership role on their salesforce.com platform. The ideal candidate will be technically talented, won't shy away from configuration, and will hold a Salesforce certifications. The ability to effectively communicate solutions within the organization is a must. This individual must have strong configuration skills- Process Builder, Workflows, Triggers, Reports, Dashboards. Sales and Service Cloud experience are a big plus. Salesforce certifications are preferred.We are seeking…
- Create and implement strategies on the Salesforce Platform
- Provide expertise to application architecture, analytics, and data.
- Apex and Visualforce exposure (declarative development)
- Working knowledge of Process Builders/ Workflows
- Working knowledge of API's, SOSL, SOQL, and Web Services
- Ability and willingness to code Apex and Visualforce from scratch
- Communicate and collaborate with members in business department to understand all requirements, design, and solutions.
- Communicates in written, oral and presentation formats to best represent and express user and organizational requirements to audiences up to mid-level management.
- Able to successfully manage a varied workload with minimal intervention from Management
- 2+ years in Salesforce functional/technical role
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Developer Communities)
- Design & develop integrations between applications
- Certified Salesforce Administrator/Platform 1 Developer is a plus
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Olivia at email@example.com. Call Olivia Firth for more information at (267)-233-6490. *Send your resume now to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.