The Salesforce Developer has exceptional skills in configuration, integration and configuration. They will be responsible for the overall development lifecycle for the company's Salesforce department. This person will be asked to be hands on with multiple technology stacks, with the main focus being Salesforce.com (Apex and Visualforce). Responsibilities:
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex and Visualforce programming language.
- Work on the development team to design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and additional custom applications.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements.
- Build out Salesforce platform to ensure productivity and enhance customer experience.
- Identify complex problems and create solutions to resolve them.
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications and other tools
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Salesforce.com deployment OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce (APEX/Visual Force)
- Experience with AppExchange, JAVA/J2EE, other cloud technologies is a plus
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Salesforce Certified
- US work authorization
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and end users in the industry.
Contact me directly for more information regarding this role at 267.233.6490 ext:3455 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to hear from you soon!