Salesforce Developer- Austin, TX- $100K
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the management of both the front and back end of Salesforce. This role requires the technical, functional and business logic perspective to make recommendations and assist senior staff members in the Salesforce ecosystem. This role is an opportunity to quickly grow and strengthen your technical skills. Responsibilities and Requirements:
If you feel this a good role for you, contact Madison Birch. My number is 267.233.6490 and my email address is email@example.com.
- Data migration onto Salesforce platform
- Strong grasp on backend Apex coding, including scratch writing triggers
- Create customized pages for users, organizations, and contacts
- Perform a detailed analysis of the business requirements needed for the Service Cloud implementation
- At least 4 years of experience working on the Salesforce CRM platform as a Developer
- Certifications in developing or administration with Salesforce
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salesforce/ SFDC/ Salesforce.com/ Sales Cloud/ Developer/ Configuration/ Implementations/ DEV201/ End User