Seeking an experineced Salesforce Administrator in the Greater Los Angeles area for my client in the commercial real estate investment industry.Requirements
- 2+ years of Salesforce administrator experience
- Ability to perform all duties of an administrator i.e. data migration, page layouts, user set up, profiles, on-boarding, configurations, customizations, workflows, etc.
- Some exposure to development; Apex, Visualforce, customizations, configurations
- Salesforce Administration Certification (preferred)
- Manage the Salesforce Production team and be able to implement new ideas to the Salesforce platform
- Providing system support for business needs, gathering requirements, creating reports
- Support all sales data, reports, and budgets across departments
- Creating, designing, and implementing solutions on SFDC platform
- Strong managerial, commutation organizational, and analytical skills
Send your resume to email@example.com
or call 415-967-7641 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.