: Sr. Salesforce Developer - East Lansing, MI (Contract
My client, a company in the government sector, is looking for a highly experienced Salesforce Developer or Technical Lead to join their team for a contract role. This would be a 12-month contract, and the company is looking to interview as soon as possible.
- Previous development (Apex/Visualforce) experience with Salesforce.com
- SFDC consulting or experience at an enterprise level org
- Expert knowledge of SFDC best practice
- SFDC 3rd party application exposure
- Knowledge of Source Control Environments such as git, svn, etc
- Strong understanding of development design patterns
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud integration technologies, SOA
- Ability to work with SFDC programming and declarative experts - providing insight and solutions to each
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
- Experience working as part of an agile development team
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV-501) or equivalent experience
- Advanced experience with SQL, Excel, MYSQL, or Oracle
- Experience with Sites, eSignature
- Experience with cloud or middleware and other enterprise integration technologies
If this seems like an opportunity for you, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com
or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355) or firstname.lastname@example.org