Sr. Salesforce Administrator - South Bend, IN (Contract
My client, a company in the academic sector, is looking for a highly experienced Salesforce Administrator or Junior Business Analyst to join their team for a contract role. This would be a 12-month contract, and the company is looking to interview as soon as possible.
- Perform analysis and research in support of requirements definition
- Working with clients to understand their functional and technical requirements to engineer solutions
- Work with project managers and key stakeholders to develop documents
- Implementation of CRM projects and/or business applications based on Salesforce technologies
- Develop, maintain and redesign new and existing salesforce processes using salesforce techniques such as APEX language, triggers, controllers, etc.
- Redesign of customizations implemented in Salesforce into Lightning Pages or Lightning components.
- Lead efforts with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development and testing.
- Must maintain administration such as user roles, security, workflow rules, etc and also provide support and training to end users.
- Prior Business Analyst/Consultant Experience
- Multiple years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Administrator Certification Preferred
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification Preferred
- Experience building User Stories (Salesforce specific)
- Experienced with Salesforce in multiple verticals
If this seems like an opportunity for you, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355) or email@example.com