My Client is looking for a Senior Salesforce System Administrator responsible for supporting their Salesforce environment. As a member of their team, you will be dedicated to ensuring that they are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full benefits of the system based on user requirements. Additionally, the Administrator will perform basic updates, such as add/delete users, and adding basic custom development, as well as supporting and troubleshooting any technical issues.
A successful candidate will need to interact with other internal and external technical resources, as well as functional Business Analysts and Project Managers.Responsibilities
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical / functional capabilities
- Manage all new user setups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of accounts/contacts/opportunities for deactivated users
- Manage all security settings and conduct regular security / configuration audits
- Participate in system implementation projects including but not limited to requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution.
- Maintain updated system documentation and Salesforce polices / procedures
- Support Marketing's use of Salesforce, including assisting with mailing list generation/cleanup as needed and helping Marketing automate processes related to campaigns
- Support business-critical systems using developed IT management standards
- Maintains a high-level familiarity with other IT system / business application capabilities and scope definition to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made
- Oversee day to day operations, maintenance, and support of Salesforce CRM environment.
- Hands on Salesforce System Administration experience
- Extensive experience in IT
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- General knowledge of Web applications and Internet architecture
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and solve problems proactively
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify root causes, and anticipate implications
- Team player with customer focus
- Clear and effective communications skills
- Idealy have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or equivalent technical degree
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout North America. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sara Amble on 646 415 8776 in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
SFDC/ Salesforce/ Salesforce.com/ Salesforce Administrator/ Administrator/ Admin/ Salesforce Admin/ Apex/ Visual Force/Lighting