Salesforce Junior Developer- Richardson, TX- $85K
My client, a Salesforce.com end user, is looking to bring on a Salesforce Administrator/ Junior Developer. They are located in Richardson, TX and looking to hire ASAP. This Admin/ Jr. Dev position is responsible for assisting with the maintenance, configuration, development, integration, and implementation of Salesforce.com
(SFDC) applications that support the company business strategies and objectives.Responsibilities:
- Assist Salesforce team: architects, other developers and subject matter experts to gather requirements and translate them into efficient salesforce solutions.
- Daily Administrative duties on the Salesforce Platform
- Assit with Lightning migration
- Assist with system maintenance, configuration, development and testing
Education and qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator/Salesforce developer
- Lightning Experience
- Salesforce Development expierence: Apex classes, triggers, visualforce and lightning
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
Competitive pay rate, benefits and PTO being offered.This role will not stay open for long as my client is starting to interview! Contact Madison Birch to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.orgUnfortunately, my client is not providing sponsorships at this time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Active Certified Admin Certification (201) and Certified Developer 401 is highly preferred.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout the US. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.