Mason Frank has partnered with a growing, New York based organization who are sourcing for a Salesforce product manager. The Product Manager will be the leading the "cradle to grave" activities for products built by the Salesforce Practice, including design, development, messaging and evangelism.
The successful candidate will be responsible for bridging the gap between business initiatives and products which involves collaborating with domain/industry SMEs to conceptualize product features and then working with technology teams on the functional and technical requirements needed to satisfy those requests. Responsibilities
- Manage the complete product lifecycle of new features from planning to completion for products that fall in your domain. This includes authoring business cases, user stories, low-fidelity wireframes and functional requirements.
- Own and author product positioning/messaging including, but not limited to Value Propositions, First Call Decks, Demo Scripts and various Thought Leadership assets.
- Become the primary product evangelist responsible for building awareness, understanding and support of the product to both internal and external audience.
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop product roadmap for areas owned and prioritize features and projects based on resources and ROI impact.
- Own the realization of the KPIs through product delivery, company enablement, and customer adoption.
- Keep abreast of Salesforce's capabilities for your assigned domain areas and manage enablement of capabilities to the Salesforce Practice.
- Proven product management experience building products on the Salesforce platform
- Relevant product marketing experience
- Proven track record for full lifecycle product management developing products from concept to delivery
- Hands-on ability to create a range of written assets including user stories, product messaging and pitch decks
- Salesforce Certifications a plus
- Previous experience working with remote teams, a plus
- Certified Agile Product Manager, a plus
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.