Job Description: Remote!
I am working with a financial services firm seeking a Salesforce Developer looking to the ramp up their SFDC team and build out a financial planning application to their SFDC platform to streamline this product for their clients.Key Requirements
- 3+ years of development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Application development
- SFDC application integrations
- Lightning components, migrations, & implementations
- Financial services experience is a plus
- Salesforce Certifications (Preferred)
- Ability to understand both functional and technical languages as you will be translating terms into business perspective
- Writing custom codes, integration & implementation experience
- Custom coding within the Salesforce platform
- Apex, Visualforce, workflows, custom triggers and components
If interested please send your resume to John Kane at email@example.com
or reach out to 415-967-7641 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.