Salesforce Developer - Charlotte, NC
One of my best clients in Charlotte, NC is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join their team ASAP for a full time, 3 month contract - with the possibility of contract to hire - offering competitive rates and great perks! Local candidates are preferred however, remote flexibility will be offered.
Ideal candidates will have strong Salesforce development experience, backed by full lifecycle implementation experience. Financial industry experience highly preferred. This opportunity is ideal for anyone who is looking to further their Salesforce career at a global financial services firm and play a key role within a growing Salesforce team.Requirements:
- 5+ years Salesforce development experience - Lightning experience required
- Expert with Salesforce administrative tasks
- Hands-on experience with Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, CSS, SML and XML
- Expert understanding on Salesforce security
- Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud experience
- Excellent communication skills - experience working in a client facing position
- Salesforce Certifications required
- Financial industry experience highly preferred
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
as the client is looking to interview and hire ASAP!
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.