My respective client has an exceptional opportunity for a qualified candidate seeking a Developer role. There is a great need for an innovative mind to step into this role and display expertise in Apex coding and configuration. This position is 100% on-sight in the Seattle area at competitive and negotiable hourly rate. The contract length of this groundbreaking project is 6 months. Don't miss out on this opportunity to work for an established Salesforce company!
- Assist in writing custom code using Apex and Lightning, correlating with the company vision.
- Communicate and seek opportunities for improvement by contacting other executives and developers.
- Actively search for ways to attain leverage in Salesforce, driving productivity gains.
- Develop custom solutions in VisualForce, Apex, Java, and other key contributing technologies.
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning.
- Over 3 years of Salesforce Developer experience.
- Previous development responsibilities with Apex.
- Ability to code from scratch.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Developer certifications are preferred. (Platform Dev)
Trey Hanley at Phone: 303 558 4339 (ext. 4339) Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 303 558 4339 (ext. 4339). Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!