Pardot Consultant - London
As a Pardot Consultant you will be working taking ownership for Pardot projects with a variety of different businesses across different industries and of varying sizes. You will be responsible for implementing Pardot and training new users as well as upskilling existing Pardot users and advising on strategy.
You will be working for a Salesforce partner that has a great reputation in the market for their Marketing Automation expertise. There is a very collaborative and supportive environment in the office with a real team culture. You will be working a grown up environment that offers flexibility and focuses on output. Travel is fairly limited in this role and almost exclusively contained within London.
- Hands on experience with Pardot
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Nurture programmes
- Lead scoring
- Ability to train new and existing users
- Salesforce experience is preferred
- Pardot or Salesforce certifications are highly beneficial
Contact Stevie Stannard-Martin on 0203 826 6684 or email your cv to email@example.com All details will remain in the strictest of confidence.