Salesforce Administrator - Sydney CBD About the Client
The client is a leading national organization in the IT industry looking to onboard a permanent mid-level Salesforce Administrator to optimize the Salesforce platform and handle BAU administration duties.
With a stellar reputation, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator looking for a long-term permanent role, career progression, and to learn from a talented team working with Marketing Cloud and Lightning.
The client emphasizes training and development and also provides the flexibility to work remotely once a week.
- Create and maintain user accounts, workflows, and reports and dashboards
- Collaborate with the development team and users to optimise Salesforce utilisation
- Ensure data integrity and quality through regular de-duping and data cleaning procedures
- Design and implement user training programs
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 support to end users
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 years Salesforce Administration experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201)
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship required
- Competitive salary package
- Learn from and grow alongside a talented team of Salesforce experts
- Long-term growth and career development
- Opportunity to work from home once a week
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity perfect for those looking to broaden and improve their skillset and work within a supportive team environment. Join a dynamic business that values its employees!
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (03) 9088 3784
Mason Frank International is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment, finding the very best talent in the Salesforce ecosystem and placing great people in great jobs.