As a Salesforce Developer, you will be a leader in evaluating, building, integrating, testing, and installing Salesforce.com solutions. Showcase your expertise in coding. You will play a key role on coding and with SFDC various functional/declarative responsibilities from time to time. Collaborate with Administrators, Analysts and Project Managers, from multiple teams to outline, implement and categorize important changes and enhancements to the dynamic, increasing environment.
We are seeking…
- 5+ years advanced Salesforce.com project delivery experience
- Strong Apex/Lightening development experience
- Hands-on development with Salesforce Apex, Visualforce, Batch coding, Triggers, etc..
- Demonstrate multi-tasking operations for cross-functional projects
- Demonstrate advanced skills in managing projects
- Ability to understand and adopt to new technologies
- Developer certification
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent certification/experience
Hourly rate may be negotiable based on experience and certifications. Bonus opportunities may also be available. This is an opportunity in the Denver area to be part of a growing company and platform. You will receive company perks throughout the duration of your contract.
Do not miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and advance your Salesforce career tremendously. Interviews are being held next week.
*Send your resume now to Madison at email@example.com or call Madison for more information at 303.558.4349.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.