A client of mine in the higher education industry is looking for an Adjunct professor in Medford. To design and lead a course designed for students looking to learn Salesforce. This will be a 5 month contract with possibility for extension. In this position you will have the opportunity to design and administer course material to students of all ages. The person interested in this position should be an expert in Salesforce Administrating and training.
- Experience Training individuals to become a Salesforce administrator
- Create content and customize the Salesforce curriculum
- Be technically proficient and current in Salesforce
- Experience translating complex problem and solutions to an easy to understand format
- Salesforce certified Administrator is required
- Work with IT department to create state-of-the-art training and certification content
- Guide individuals through the Salesforce certification exam
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 Ext. 3433 or email@example.com